Join a world leader in online travel in this exciting new role!
Update 15th June: We’ve just filled the role! However, we’re growing really fast so we’d still love to hear from you – there’s going to be new roles opening soon… Send me your CV (see below)!
HotelsCombined.com is the world’s leading hotel search engine, available in over 200 countries and 24 languages. With over 150 million yearly visitors and we have consistently been placed in the top 10 fastest growing tech companies in Australia since 2010 (Deloitte). We have also been awarded TRAVELtech’s ‘Website of the Year’ amongst many other accolades.
Based in our Sydney offices, the Head of Community & Content Marketing will be responsible for engaging the community through social, CRM and content marketing initiatives to drive brand awareness, credibility and loyalty. You will help cement HotelsCombined.com as the leader in hotel price comparison.
- Manage the HotelsCombined.com social channel strategy and presence on all key social networks.
- Develop and maintain relationships with users, hoteliers and industry peers.
- Follow and engage in online discussions.
- Build rapport and leverage key evangelists and influencer groups.
- Curate content for our new global weekly deals newsletter.
- Strategise and build subscriber retention and acquisition campaigns (eg. competitions, give-away, promos, etc).
- Monitor user sentiment and engagement trends.
- Manage the creation and distribution of high quality content/inbound marketing and PR initiatives.
- Kick-start and administer the company blog.
- Manage blogger and media relationships.
- Establish HotelsCombined as a thought leader.
We expect you to:
- Have a passion for online tech and social – always keeping up with the latest.
- Be a great communicator – represent the brand professionally and passionately.
- Understand the audience – who are our users, influencers, thought leaders.
- Be bold and creative – know the tools and love to create.
- Have a good eye for detail – across design and copywriting.
- Always be executing – with a history of getting things done and accomplishing goals.
- Manage your time efficiently – handling multiple projects at once.
- Know your field – have a clear understanding of brand marketing concepts.
- Be able to work both autonomously and with a team.
- Hold 5+ years experience.
- Have fun.
We offer our employees fantastic facilities in a cool warehouse space, social events, transport links and everything you need. We’re pretty easy going with our working culture too, that means we’re flexible and geared towards productivity (not what you wear and how many minutes you’ve taken for lunch).
To apply, we thought we’d make this bit fun… Solve the crossword below and email your CV to that address:
- Very rapidly grown to one of the largest sites on the web, where you can pin images and other media. Mums love it.
- This social network recently IPO’d. One of the largest in history.
- Huge video site bought by Google in 2006.
- This company created a thing called Page Rank and would like it if you +1’d this.
We look forward to hearing from you!
P.s. do you know someone that suits this role? Share this with them for a $500 referral fee!